Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

Automatic Log-out Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catya

Sorry if this in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where else to post it.
Do any of you automatically get logged out mid-post or while browsing? Is the site set to log you out automatically after a certain time period? :confused:

nicci1999

Gymnast
Dec 21, 2008
NH
I dont know if its after a certain amount of time or inactivity, but the same has happened to me a number of times, especially if I get involved watching videos

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Sorry if this in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where else to post it.
Do any of you automatically get logged out mid-post or while browsing? Is the site set to log you out automatically after a certain time period? :confused:

Yes...the site automatically logs you out after 15 minutes. I am raising it to 30 minutes right now.

If you submit a new post and you get logged out, just log back in on the next screen right away and your post will still be submitted. I recommend copying long posts to your clipboard before you hit "submit". Then you can paste it back in if anything happens.

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
Thanks JBS. You are awesome. With a toddler running around, I sometimes get distracted mid post. I do try to remember to copy it if it is a long post, but sometimes I forget and I hate typing it over. LOL. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.