Automatic Log-out Question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

Catya

Sorry if this in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where else to post it.
Do any of you automatically get logged out mid-post or while browsing? Is the site set to log you out automatically after a certain time period? :confused:

I dont know if its after a certain amount of time or inactivity, but the same has happened to me a number of times, especially if I get involved watching videos

Sorry if this in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where else to post it.
Do any of you automatically get logged out mid-post or while browsing? Is the site set to log you out automatically after a certain time period? :confused:

Yes...the site automatically logs you out after 15 minutes. I am raising it to 30 minutes right now.

If you submit a new post and you get logged out, just log back in on the next screen right away and your post will still be submitted. I recommend copying long posts to your clipboard before you hit "submit". Then you can paste it back in if anything happens.

Thanks JBS. You are awesome. With a toddler running around, I sometimes get distracted mid post. I do try to remember to copy it if it is a long post, but sometimes I forget and I hate typing it over. LOL. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back