Off Topic Baby Bog Back surgery update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I took Baby Bog back to see the spine surgeon for her four month post op check up after a spinal fusion. Her pain has now gone, after two years! The xrays showed bone growth begining and at this point things are looking vey good.

BB is now allowed to start bike riding and swimming. Which is wonderful after no sports for 12 months. BB is hoping that at her 6 month check up she will be allowed to start skiing as snow will be on the ground by them.

so glad everything is going well with baby bog. i know she must be estatic to do anything after 12 months of no activity. Not sure how you survived that, I'm barely making it through a week and a half of no arm use with DD !!!

sure hope she gets the all clear to ski & that it snows

I am so happy to hear that her recovery is going so well! It's also great to hear that she will still be able to lead an active lifestyle after such a tough surgery. Yay to BB!!!

I actually also just had spinal fusion done. Mine was cervical. I had it done June 28 and I am amazed at how I feel. I have about a month of PT left and that is just to get me moving again. It's amazing how quickly you can recoup from spine surgery. When I use to think spine surgery I pictured stuck in a bed for months. My restrictions are pretty similar. Cant lift more the 40 pounds for the next 6 months and no contact sports for one year ( which ruined my plan to join contact football ) And my pain is also gone! Its so nice to hear other people who have had success.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back