Off Topic Baby Bog is going home

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks for all the support. We are on our way home from the Shriners hospital. BB is doing great, the Dr is very happy with her progress. Six months of no phys Ed to go, but reall it is all good from here.

That's wonderful. Hope she gets to enjoy some other interests in the coming months, maybe chorus? Drama? something arts --new and different before she returns to the sports scene? Hope you all have an enjoyable summer :)

I'm so happy to hear that. I hope everything continues to go well and your DD will be in my prayers.

Great news Bog. I good she continues to thrill the doctors with her recovery.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

So happy to hear she's headed home. That will certainly help her feel great! Hope she is able to be comfortable and happy and explore some new and different things over the next few months. Please keep us posted.

Thanks for all the support. We are on our way home from the Shriners hospital. BB is doing great, the Dr is very happy with her progress. Six months of no phys Ed to go, but reall it is all good from here.

Umm life has been hectic so I haven't really been around the forum and I'm not sure exactly what happened but I'm glad it sounds like things are better. I will hope that things continue to improve for your daughter. Healing wishes.

Umm life has been hectic so I haven't really been around the forum and I'm not sure exactly what happened but I'm glad it sounds like things are better. I will hope that things continue to improve for your daughter. Healing wishes.

Thanks LMV. BB had a spinal fusion at S1 L5 and her vertebra pulled back into alignment as she has spondylolysthesis as well as spondylolysis. She is doing great. Feeling more pain at the site of the bone graft from her hip than anywhere else. SHe had the surgery at the Shriners hostpital and is bouncing back beautifully. It will be six months of no physical activity for her,which she is finding hard, but I think the end results will be great. Just lovely to have her home and not be commuting 3 hours to a hospital.

Hope your DD is doing well.

Glad to hear she is doing so well! Sounds like a nice relaxing summer for Baby Bog! Maybe she can learn guitar or something that can help with the downtime!

Best of luck to BB in her recovery, and to you, mom! I know how difficult surgeries such as the one your dd had can be on the entire family, I'm thinking about all of you! I will send patient fairies your way as I imagine it will difficult to keep dd free of physical activity for 6 months, I had surgery in March & was going nuts after 3 days of not being active:p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back