Off Topic Baby Bogwoppit surgery update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Only good news to report on BB's recovery. She is three weeks out from the surgery and is completely medication free and says she has none of the pain that haunted her for years before. She has slight pain from the bone graft site, totally normal.

BB had a seroma on her incision, she had that drained somewhat, and it is now looking very good. The doctor thinks she is doing great.

She went out for dinner and a movie with a friend on Saturday and I could tell the old BB was back. She came home after wandering about for a few hours and had no pain, she was thrilled. Two months ago that would have been a long and painful day for her.

She is looking forward to going to France for three weeks in August without PAIN!

Thanks for all your support and kind words.

that is awesome to hear that she is pain free!!!! glad that there is nothing but good news on the recovery end

Bog,
that is the best possible news. so happy to hear that she is pain free & will be able to enjoy her trip to France.

That is wonderful news Bog. So happy BB is feeling so much better and is almost pain free. Im sure the relief in pain has helped her spirits so much

This is great news!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Being in pain just stinks and I bet she is looking forward to her France trip even more now!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back