Parents Back to school 'leos'....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

No, we have far too many already, but I did do something else. My YDD was lamenting that ODD gets back to school clothes this year (we homeschool but ODD is starting college classes) so I bought YDD a "back to gym" outfit- she starts her new gym this week. Since it's T&T most girls wear shorts and athletic shirts (with or w/o leos), so I got her a new set. She was overjoyed. Lol.

grumble grumble, dreading the back to school shoe shop next week, grumble costa a fortune, grumble, uniform, grumble, blazers, grumble ironing hundreds of shirts, grumble, growing like a weed grumble, teenage boys grumble ......................

grumble grumble, dreading the back to school shoe shop next week, grumble costa a fortune, grumble, uniform, grumble, blazers, grumble ironing hundreds of shirts, grumble, growing like a weed grumble, teenage boys grumble ......................
Rofl....
I do get it. And am thrilled mine is homeschooled. Hence the caving of the leos purchase...

Ha! I totally hear you… especially about the uniforms! I took my daughter who is going into kindergarten school shopping and showed her the uniform... Her reply? Disgusting! Lol!!! Honestly, I thought she would be excited that he would get to wear big girl school clothes… But she wants nothing to do with uniforms! I don't blame her one bit… I would hate to wear polos and khakis every day too, especially when she is skinny and long legged...Nothing fits her right! If she had her way, she would wear a leo every day! Actually… If she's not in daycare, she usually is wearing a Leo!

...so did anyone else cave and buy any?
I couldn't help it. Darn you Plum, for such an amazing fall line....:rolleyes::oops: My dd was so excited to see all the new ones!

Darn you for bringing up that their fall line is amazing! I've been avoiding that website like the plague!! LOL! DD has WAY too many leotards (I keep repeating that to myself) and unless she can start wearing leotards as back to school clothes, I cannot justify anymore. But now I just HAVE to go peek at the new ones! LOL!

Double hockey pucks no. I am about to shell out big bucks for a new competition leo, there will be no more leos until we have to order her summer one. I say this with fingers and toes crossed that she doesn't have a growth spurt.

No, we have far too many already, but I did do something else. My YDD was lamenting that ODD gets back to school clothes this year (we homeschool but ODD is starting college classes) so I bought YDD a "back to gym" outfit- she starts her new gym this week. Since it's T&T most girls wear shorts and athletic shirts (with or w/o leos), so I got her a new set. She was overjoyed. Lol.
That is fun! I thought ydd she was happy at her gym though, why the new gym?

How fun for those gymmies whose Moms got sucked in by the pretty new leos. I've been there too many times. ;)

No back to school leos here. My dd already has a lot of leos and the one I bought at trials was pricey! Also, bought her one at gym camp. She has also gotten hand-me downs from teammates who quit. You see, no need for any leos at this time.
I homeschool too, so clothes don't follow a school calendar either.

That is fun! I thought ydd she was happy at her gym though, why the new gym?
I am talking about my younger DD here. My older DD is very happy and will not be switching gyms again till we move away.

My younger DD has gone through a lot with her gym and she should have been switched a long time ago honestly, but she wanted to stay as it's the only place she's ever competed and her best friends were there. Things came to a head last week and I realized I had to be the adult and push her toward a change. There was no way to continue there in a positive way.

How fun for those gymmies whose Moms got sucked in by the pretty new leos. I've been there too many times. ;)

No back to school leos here. My dd already has a lot of leos and the one I bought at trials was pricey! Also, bought her one at gym camp. She has also gotten hand-me downs from teammates who quit. You see, no need for any leos at this time.
I homeschool too, so clothes don't follow a school calendar either.
I was good at trials and bought no leos. So, I figured wth..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back