back tuck series on beam!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just a little brag here. My older daughter (13 1/2) got her back tuck series on beam the other night, stuck. She was quite happy but also bummed that she can't do it at level 8.

Tell her to keep practicing it, she can use it at L9. My gymmie thinks that series is easier than a bhs-bhs.

Congrats to her!

Awesome! That is a serious accomplishment. Congratulations to your dd!

Congratulations! and you gotta get those level 9 skills while you are doing 8 because there are a lot of them! Too tough to get them all in one summer.

Tell her to keep practicing it, she can use it at L9. My gymmie thinks that series is easier than a bhs-bhs.

Congrats to her!

My daughter also thinks it is easier than bhs bhs. That is why she wishes she could compete it, she may do cart wheel roundoff for now as other bothers her back.

That's awesome! Yeah, definitely no harm in learning the L9 skills at this point. There are so darn many. She'll be well-prepared when L9 comes around! Congratulations to her!

EDIT: I just checked out your youtube channel - What a nice floor routine! She has some really, really cool choreo!

Last edited:
Just a little brag here. My older daughter (13 1/2) got her back tuck series on beam the other night, stuck. She was quite happy but also bummed that she can't do it at level 8.

Congrats to her! :) Our daughter competed BHS-BHS-BT at her first L8 meet. She took the deduction for having the BT in there though.

Just wondering what a back tuck series is? what is the combination? my dd is level 9 and does bhs-LO.

Congrats to her! :) Our daughter competed BHS-BHS-BT at her first L8 meet. She took the deduction for having the BT in there though.

She also competed a standing back tuck at a L8 meet last year and took the deduction. They find it worth it I guess. She just needs to get her get her giant more consistently now:(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back