Bad gymnastics movies!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Litllekateskate had a post recently on searching out good DVDs for DD. It brought me full circle back to the worst movies about gymnastics. I know there are not many to choose from but (Sorry Kurt Thomas:cool:) Gymkata gets my top billing! :eek:Any others out there???:confused:

Hahaha, oh man. I love gymkata. Just because it's such an epic failure of a movie. It sucks so bad it's hilarious.

There are quite a few gymnastics movies, but unfortunately so many of them center around eating disorders. Here are a few that I know and I'm not sure which one would be the worst of the bunch:

American Anthem (Mitch Gaylord & Janet Jones)
Perfect Body (Amy Jo Johnson-Pink Power Ranger)
Little Girls in Pretty Boxes (Courtney Peldon)
Stick It!
The Nadia Movie

The nadia movie probably has to be the worst cause the acting was horrible!!!

I forgot ....

Just how unbearable the acting was in the Nadia Movie till you mentioned it!!! Too funny....in a sad sort of way! LOL:D

Not really movies but the episode of Lizzie McGuire where she did rhythmics and Lazytown. God I hate that progamme.

I loved the Nadia movie!!! And Stick It. :p

I LOVE STICK IT! i watch it so much...i was watching it the other day and I knew every word haha what can i say? I love it!

There isn't such thing as a bad gymnastics movie.Nadia might be one though. hahaStick it is classic though. I can recite the whole movie along with it.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Little Girls in Pretty Boxes (Courtney Peldon) I love this movie its my fav on lmn:D

Not really movies but the episode of Lizzie McGuire where she did rhythmics and Lazytown. God I hate that progamme.

I loved the Nadia movie!!! And Stick It. :p

I remember that episode! She was pretty good.

Not a movie either, but you can see Amy Jo Johnson training and displaying gymnastics skills as the pink ranger Kimberly in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers -- a classic :p

Little Girls in Pretty Boxes is terrible.... It's supposed to be based on this book about the dangers in gymnastics, and the book is really interesting but the movie is.... ughhhh.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back