Parents Bailey back from Tigerpaw. Great meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow, what a trip. As usual, Tigerpaw was a really well done meet. Bailey had the time of her life. Driving home she kept saying she wished that she could do it all over again. As some of you may know, we were struggling with losing the giant the practice before the meet. They decided to not try it so soon after loosing it. Her bar score was not what we had hoped but I'm sure she will get it next time. Her Level 7 scores were as follows:

Bars: 8.05
Vault: 9.2 -- 2nd place
Beam: 9.050--3rd place
Floor: 9.0--5th

AA: 35.35--5th

Her team came in 2nd with a 112.??? Sorry, not sure of the exact score.

I would highly recommend this meet to any gym looking to add a meet.

Thanks for all your kind words prior to the meet about Baileys giant.

What great scores she had. Great that she had a fun time and her team did so well. Don't you wish every meet was so good?

What a great meet. I'm sure she'll have those giants back by the next meet. Way to go!

Nice job Bailey! She will get her giants back, sometimes this sport is a one step forward 2 steps back deal.. But it seems like when they get it back, it is even better!

congrats on the beautiful scores!

Wow, awesome scores!!!:) With that giant back she is going to rock!!!
Our girls were at Tiger Paw, too. We don't have any L7's though.

My wife and oldest daughter got back from Tiger Paw last night. I stay home with the younger one on this trip. Have just seen video of the event , and yes it is a big show. Last year at this meet Sam began by throwing up 3 times, competed in 1 event, got bronze, and dropped out. It was the onset of the stomach flu.

This year she wanted to certainly have a better meet.
AA= 37.850 for a 1st place.

Tiger Paw looks to be a really fun meet to attend. Hope Bailey gets her giant back.

Looks like she did great! I'm she she'll have those giants at the next meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back