Parents Bailey Got Her Giant

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD called so very happy from gym today. She finally got her giant and is going to get to compete it in two weeks. Don't know why I am posting this except if I called my friends who don't understand gymnastics, they would give me a "oh that's nice". I really need a big yippppiiiiiiiii!

That's AWESOME! Giants are new for us too, and Bean just competed her 1st one on Saturday!

What a huge gymnastic milestone! Congratulations to your little one! Good luck at the meet in 2 weeks!

:applause:Congratulations!!!!That is a biggy! I'd want to tell someone who understood too,LOL!!! You're CB family is always here! Good luck to Bailey & congrats!:bars:

WOOHOO! Big, big congrats, that's a huge skill!

We are this close to giants here, so I hear ya! Such a thrill for them, and us too!:D

That's awesome! Way to go.

How excited that she gets to compete them already. Best wishes!

Woo Hoo Good job:p. Giants are such a huge milestone just like that first Kip. Monkey worked for 1 1/2 yrs and I mean worked and now its like no big deal. BTW she only got them like January 09.

Anyways GOOD WORK BAILEY!!!!!

Way to go Bailey!!! So happy to hear she made that big step. And so great that she took the time to call Mom and let you share in the fun!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back