WAG Balance Beam Recovery Kits

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi All,

A couple of our low beams have been in terrible condition for years, and we finally have the funds and permission to buy recovery kits so that there will actually be some cushion between the leather and wood! Huzzah!

Does anyone have experience with any particular kit from a particular site? They are available from a handful of different sites but they appear to all be the same. But I don't want to pick one that has terrible quality padding or leather or something.

Any advice would be most helpful! Thanks!

where are you located? Jeff Ferris travels around the country doing this. he's from Cali. i can help you if you can tell me where you're at.

Northern MN.

The temperature is up to 12°F today, but it still might be cruel to send a Cali guy up here right now.

But really, no one in our gym has ever recovered a beam before, so we're open to any help or advice offered!

One of our coaches also works in construction and covered some of our beams. If bringing someone in is out of the budget, you could ask coaches/parents for someone who is handy with that kind of thing. There might even be a video floating around the internet somewhere to help.
I think almost all of our beams have been recovered and the kids manage just fine both in the gym and when we go to meets with brand new equipment.

Northern MN.

The temperature is up to 12°F today, but it still might be cruel to send a Cali guy up here right now.

But really, no one in our gym has ever recovered a beam before, so we're open to any help or advice offered!

what kind of beams are they? AAI, Speith, etc;

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back