Parents Bar Fairy has been busy she visited us last night!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

born2flip06

My daughter started her new advanced Level 4/5 artistic class last night and the second half of the night they went to bars and she has been working on her kip for a while now and her back hip circle. That bar fairy came and sprinkled fairy dust on her because she got her back hip circle (and very beautiful I might add) and she did one kip on her own without help :cool: but then didn't do another :( but that one was enough to put the determination into her to get it more. They worked hard on her front hip circle too and she almost has that so it was a wonderful night in her new class. She can't wait to go back and practice more and I love to see that passion in her eyes.

Thanks to all of those who sent the dust she really worked her magic last night. :)

That is so awesome! Congrats to your dd! She is well on her way, there'll be no stopping her now! :D

awesome and way to go to your dd:)
That bar fairy is a great at speading her fairy dust:)
I need her on Saturday for Emily that she nails her bar routine with tight good form:) I hope she definitely sprinkles her on Sat;)

Good job to your daughter. As others said, new skills are so great. Don't worry about her doing just one kip, they like to come and go at first.

Barb

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back