Barcelona 92 photos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

Chorkinafan

**I've posted this in another forum, but being new to the site, I wasn't sure if it was the appropriate one.**

Hello everyone. I've just joined, I'll admit with a bit of an ulterior motive!

Can anyone tell me where I can get some pictures of the gymnastics events inside the Palau Sant Jordi at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, or are there any gynastics fans who went to Barcelona '92 and took photos inside the gymnastics hall?

I went to those Olympics to see the swimming, gymnastics and athletics events. To my absolute horror, my camera, which had been totally reliable for four years previously, let me down by developing a fault, and all the photos I took inside the Palau Sant Jordi didn't turn out.

I'll pay for any photos that anyone is willing to share, and I'd be particularly pleased if the photos have been digitalised and can be emailed.

I'm not a total gymnastics fanatic, I can't recall all the facts and statistics, but I have always had a liking for the sport because as a teenager, I saw the wonderful Olga Korbut perform on tv during the 1972 Munich Olympics.

I love the Olympic Games. I've been to two Olympics, Barcelona 1992 and Athens 2004, and I saw the gymnastics at both of them. (No problems with my Athens 2004 photos - I took two identical cameras to be on the safe side, and took a photo of every event with each one!!)

By the way, if anyone is interested, I've got some good photos of the gymnastics at Athens 2004 that anyone can have for free. Just contact me and I can scan then and send them.

Thanks everyone.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back