Beach Time News

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AHHH! I am so happy! Every summer I go to the beach at the end of July/early August and this year my mom said that I could take a friend since I'm old enough. Well I asked my best friend who used to be a gymnast, but she does cheer, and what do you know.. her cheer camp is the same week I'm on vacation.. go figure. So I asked my best school friend if she could go last night. She has a car wash the weekend we leave the beach, which meant she couldn't go. Well tonight she texted me saying she MIGHT be able to go, if this other girl switches days with her! I am honestly like jumping for joy! Her and I are like 2 peas in a pod. She's a cheerleader and I'm a gymnast, so if she does end up going..hello gymnastics-on-the-beach pictures (well, basically just handstands and jumps :) ) haha :) well if you guys could give me some fairies that let her come with me, it would be GREATLY appriciated. Thanks guys :) sorry... I just had to get out my happiness!

Sending good luck fairies your way! I actually just finished with them, because I made my kip on bars, which I have been working on forever! So, apparently, they are good fairies!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back