Off Topic Beachbody Insanity

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of Beachbody Insanity, P90X, or any other video of the sort.

Right now I'm on my fifth week of Insanity, and I've got to be honest, it's insane!

I wish I could get myself to do that stuff. It'd be nice to go from my before and after, and then after, back to the before of the second after. Geez! Just that was enough to tire me out......

One of the mom's and her hubby at the gym just finished the second month of insanity...she looks amazing! I have heard of many gym's incorporating P90X or Insanity into their conditioning programs.

My dd's gym uses Insanity and other taps like Turbo Fire as their warm up before their workout. Last Summer when she was recovering from elbow surgery she would do Insanity twice a day at the gym when she couldnt use her arms for training - obviously modified not to include the arm stuff from the video.

mu oldest ds does insanity...it IS insane, lol! My dh is hooked on p90x. HC at our gym has borrowed both sets of cds from us to peruse on his own...and now the poor team kids are getting some of those moves in their workouts, lol!!

Well, I just started my second month of Insanity yesterday, and I think I can say quite honestly that I feel like I've been hit by a bus.
For these next few days, I no longer like Shawn T.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back