Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Beam Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymgymgymnast08

Proud Relative
Former Gymnast
Dec 8, 2007
Country
USA
Um Im a level 8 too =] I do like the level 6 mount then I kinda do like the flair sorta? Like the men do on the pommel horse? I do that 3/4 then im like on front support on the beam and i cast and do a squat on. I've seen someone do a cast handstand on youtube. many people do splits or straddles just youtube beam mounts theres a lot of original ones!

Um Im a level 8 too =] I do like the level 6 mount then I kinda do like the flair sorta? Like the men do on the pommel horse? I do that 3/4 then im like on front support on the beam and i cast and do a squat on. I've seen someone do a cast handstand on youtube. many people do splits or straddles just youtube beam mounts theres a lot of original ones!
Oh my goodness gracious. Sorry, but my mind didn't quite process that... Can you possibly explain it again??? :eek:

gymgymgymnast08

Proud Relative
Former Gymnast
Dec 8, 2007
Country
USA
Oh my goodness gracious. Sorry, but my mind didn't quite process that... Can you possibly explain it again??? :eek:
umm haha well i do the level six mount then im chillin on the beam there so then i do like a flair around the beam so then im facing the other way then i do one more quarter so i am like litterally on a front support. then i cast and do a squat on and then stand up on the beam.
haha that didn't help at all.
but um yea if i ever convince my parents to let me put my meets on youtube ill give u the link so u can c it lol

H

hammy

you could do a yurchanko mount--with either a handspring or a layout. You could to Dominque Mocheanu's mount. When I was a level 8 I did a handstand forward roll mount--not too dificult once you get the hang of it..same with the yurchanko handspring (I did it level 9 & 10).

Juni

Sep 22, 2007
Wisconsin, US
Dominque's Mount~[Here]

My beam mount this year is boring too...

I thinking that next year, if possible, I might do a straddle cut into v-sit or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.