Parents Bean videos!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow, she is spectacular!! I have been wondering how she's doing. Thanks for alerting us to this video.

That was great to watch...

What a mount for beam. I love it. I need to show Cait that:D:D...

She looks to be doing wonderful....

She is just too cute and soooo talented!!!! I love her floor and beam--especially beam! Dani would so get a kick out of her beam routine--Did I see her do the "worm" on that???? LOL And I love the spunky little poses she does--so much attitude in a tiny little girl. LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sean and I were just wondering how Canadiangymmom and Bean were doing and, BAM, there you are with this link; thanks! :D

Bean, of course, looks tremendous.

Wow! Jfish, you've done it again! Thank you very much for taking the time to post for me. I saw 2 meet updates of Bean's posted by you and it means a lot to us.

Some of you may remember that I'm dealing with health issues right now, and unfortunately, they tend to keep me from posting. I read as often as I can though, and love watching the videos of the *Chalkbucket Super Stars* I feel like I know some of the kids on this board, in spite of never having met them.

Bean has had a pretty good season so far with a 3rd place AA finish and 2 1st place AA finishes. She's now all set for our Ontario Cup, followed by Championships. She also has her exciting meet in Arizona coming up soon. I believe it's called the Shamrock Invitational? Since I've done a poor job with video taping as well as posting recently, (missed B's best beam routine, missed beginnings of events, had to have my mom tape some, she's the screamer btw!) I'm going to do what I can to participate more.

Thanks again for all the kind words, they mean a lot to us.

Heidi

I wondered who the vocal supporter was. lol. Bean looks amazing and is progressing beautifully. Sending you all the chalk bucket health fairys and good luck to Bean at the Ontario cup and her Arizoni meet. Hope your other girls are blooming too.

Hey CGM,

Lovely to hear from you. Sending you some healing karma, my thoughts are with you. Glad that Bean is doing so well, she must be so excited about her Arizona meet, she is in fine shape for it. Hopefully they will get some tourism in as well, it is lovely down there, warm too!

Glad you are still lurking around! ; )

Hi CGM!

Corky and I just watched Bean's video! She looks spectacular! Impressive mount on beam! Congrats to Bean on such a successful season so far and Best of luck at Ontario Cup!

CGM praying your health issues continue to resolve quickly and even though you haven't been posting, I'm glad you have felt well enough to follow by reading. Take care and thinking of you.

Hi, Heidi! It's so good to hear from you! I'm praying for you and your family.

Bean looks beautiful; you must be incredibly proud of her. (Awesome beam mount, btw. :) )

Looking forward to the day that you begin posting again--
Jen

CGM !!!!!! So glad to 'see' you again. I think about you often and have been keeping you in my prayers !! Bean is simply AMAZING ! I hope for resolution to your health problems and that you will be able to spend mire time with us around the CB soon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back