Belly piercings..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I got my belly button pierced 2 days ago and went training the same day, and tonight.. I can do anything that doesn't involve stretching my stomach in any position resembling a bridge. Handstands stretch it a little even..

As of Saturday I finish at my gym club [I'm transferring]. Should I take a while off before I start at the new club?

Has anyone get their's done? How long til you could flick [back handspring] and walkover again?

Is it normal for it to be stiff in the morning? Is it normal for yellow gunk to be inside it?

Depends on exactly what you mean really on that. Where did you get it done? Hollow needle hopefully?

I know girls who worked out with them right after and on, but you should put some athletic tape over it. Getting it caught on something and pulled out won't be fun.

Oddly enough, yellow gunk is not necessarily puss, and can be normal, but from what you are describing you have stressed the piercing. I find it odd your piercer didn't tell you that for the first month you should not do any intensive core exercise, and that for the rest of your life you should avoid tight clothing.

I know this is an old post, but to any who read this in the future, if you are in a similar circumstance I suggest removing the piercing. At least you can have it redone later and won't have to deal with massive scaring. If you continue down this path, you Will have to deal with massive scaring which never looks good and is hard to re-pierce.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back