Parents Best leos for girls on the slender size.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

bethers

Proud Parent
Some of my daughter’s Child medium GK leos are are getting too short on her even though they’re still a bit loose width-wise. She’s on the slender side though not super skinny. She has one Plum leo and that fits better. Are there other leo brands that fit slender girls well?

You can get some leotards (GK) with a long torso. That was what we used to do when we got competition leotards from them.
GymDigs allows custom sizing for $5 more (I think) ... I had them make one FOR ME several years ago - just to see if they could do it. IT fit in the torso and if I was "normal" then it would have been perfect.

My daughter has tried tons of different brands. I can say that Plum are the best as far as more slender cut. Snowflake as well. GK and Destira tend to run the widest.

Rebecca’s mom was my dds favorite at that size. That was a long while ago but she was slender but not skinny as you describe and GK’s were too wide at that point. Plums are great. My dd still loves them.

Thanks all! My daughter got a Plum leo at a competition and the fit is great but the style isn’t her favorite. I’ve looked at Snowflake but wasn’t sure about the fit. I’ll look into them again. :)

My daughter also likes the GK sublimated leos. She says they are stretchier and work better than other GK styles on a long slender frame.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back