Coaches Best Thing Ever

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gralch1

Coach
When I got in today I had an email from a team parent......and wait for it.......it was a note letting me know how much she appreciates what we do and what a positive experience her daughter had last meet season! I almost cried.

We don't often hear that we influence children's lives in a positive way. Not that we coach so everybody will praise us all the time but it is nice to hear once in a while.

So, to all those coaches out there who don't know if you make a difference, YOU DO. All your long hours and dedication PAY OFF. If you are able to help even one child it makes it ALL WORTH IT.

That's great to hear and it should happen more often.

Maybe it's just our southern ways, but we (team parents) are always thanking the coaches for all they do. They put their heart and soul into coaching and they have an incredible influence on the girls' lives and their futures. Not only in gymnastics, but in the women they will become.

Got one of those recently, too. A thank you card that said simply, "Thanks for making our daughter smile again." (They had come from another program) Made my year:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back