Bigger Bog Baby's first meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So Bigger Bog Baby, 12, has her first meet on Saturday. This is her first meet in two years where she is not battling injury. (Though she did fall of the bathroom counter on Friday and has a big bruise there :eek:)

She has stayed in the same level, but has gone up an age group, so she will be in the 12-14 year old group. A strong field of girls, but she is hoping she has improved over last year.

She has a new floor routine that I have yet to see, that's a first for me!

Vault has always be her nemesis, so we'll need some propulsion fairies for that one, I think MLS's dd must have some to spare!!!:D

She has a nice noon start time, traditional format with warm up in a separate gym though, so we can have a nice morning getting ready before we have to leave at 10am. Yay!

Last edited:
Where is that bubble? ha ha!

Sending the Do Best at your meet fairy, the smile and shine in your 1st new fx routine fairy & The POWER fairy!

& T, stay off of the bathroom counter, at least until Sunday!

Looking forward to seeing the new routine! :D

Good luck to her! How exciting to be back competing after 2 years, and how nice for you to not have to get up before the sun rises!! I second the "stay away from the counter" motion!

Good luck to her! How exciting to be back competing after 2 years, and how nice for you to not have to get up before the sun rises!! I second the "stay away from the counter" motion!

Oh thanks, she did compete during the last two years, but she just rarely vaulted or tumbled during traing as she was rehabbing knee and ankle issues. She had some very ugly meets as a consequenec, she always insisted on competing.

She is hoping for better luck now she is all better.

Good luck to your DD! Sending all the good wishes, beam fairies, and propulsion fairies your way! She'll do great! We have a noon start time at our next meet. What a great thing. We ALWAYS get the 8 a.m. floor time.
GOOD LUCK! :beam:

Good luck, good luck, good luck, good luck, etc !!!!! I bet she is so excited to be going to a competition without being injured!!! I can't wait to hear how she does and see her new routines. We'll be thinking about her this weekend.:)

Good luck! I am sending you guys the vault fairy to Canada (maybe she will bring me back a souvenir:D) Keep us updated!

How exciting to hear this! I'll bet she's just thrilled to be able to compete in 'full form'. I am sure you are very ready to have someone competing as well! :cool:

Sending you the 'jet-propulsion' fairy for vault! Please, just send her back by Dec 6, for my dd's L6 states, since it's the one event she feels solid on! :eek:

And sending you the 'stay out of trouble/don't get injured' fairy! What is she thinking, climbing up on the counter?! Silly girl!! :)

So Bigger Bog Baby, 12, has her first meet on Saturday. This is her first meet in two years where she is not battling injury. (Though she did fall of the bathroom counter on Friday and has a big bruise there :eek:)

She has stayed in the same level, but has gone up an age group, so she will be in the 12-14 year old group. A strong field of girls, but she is hoping she has improved over last year.

Vault has always be her nemesis, so we'll need some propulsion fairies for that one, I think MLS's dd must have some to spare!!!:D

She has a nice noon start time, traditional format with warm up in a separate gym though, so we can have a nice morning getting ready before we have to leave at 10am. Yay!

My sister is also doing the meet this weekend. for us its on saturday at 7h30 am!!!:eek: and then she is also doing one on sunday at 12pm which is to qualify for the jeux du quebec! good luck to T!!!!

My sister is also doing the meet this weekend. for us its on saturday at 7h30 am!!!:eek: and then she is also doing one on sunday at 12pm which is to qualify for the jeux du quebec! good luck to T!!!!

Oh that sounds like fun for O, good luck to her. She looks like she is more than ready for it!!! You'd think they could use the scores from her regular meet to see if she qualified, two meets in one weekend is a lot. Though it would be so cool to do the Jeux.

Super good wishes to Big Bog. I'll bet she is just thrilled to be able to compete pain free!!! You know we'll all need immediate(if not sooner) updates!

Illinois Vault Fairy on the way!!!! Cate was so happy to hear the bar fairy was coming south, she hopes shes here by tueday. After all shes been through she'll be a winner just by competing all events. I'm sure she'll do great! And you got our favorite start time, it's got to be lucky!;)

Good luck to her Bog!! Thats funny DD's start time is at noon too:p We have to leave by 8am though so we dont have to rush (2 hr trip). Maybe we can exchange the vault fairy for the bar fairy with DD not doing well on bars now.:D

Good luck to her on Saturday!! I am sending her a special stay healthy vibes and do awesome on vault vibes. Hope she has a blast and enjoys her meet being injury free. :D

Good Luck to Bigger Baby Bog:) Dont foget to take video and pics and to share with the CB family. We are excited to see the new FX routine as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back