Parents Bigger Bog meet report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

BB had her second of three meets today. She has been out of the gym since Dec 19th dues to xmas break and an ankle injury. She went back to gym this week and has a total of 5 hours under her belt to go on. SHe complained of wrist pain when tumbling this week and so decided not to compete floor.

Started on bars, nice routine, low score of 11.35, she got a 1.1 deduction for her flyaway being too low, that has been an issue this week. But it was good for 4th place ribbon.

On to beam, some major wobbles that she managed to save, it was good enough for 3rd and a medal. SHe took out her 2nd acro to save her wrists.

Followed by trampoline, not her best routine, but solid enough and good for a 3rd place medal.

Vault was last and this is the only reason she competed it, that way she could have a chance at AA, they total the best 4 out of the 5 apparatus. Her first was okay, really not the best. But on her 2nd her wirsts buckled, OUCH, and she crash landed. She is fine but has really sore wrists. Off to see the PT on Monday. I should get a bulk rate over there!

She placed 4th in the AA which got her another ribbon. Not too shabby against girls who have been training non-stop since Dec.

I was proud of how hard she worked this week and how determined she was. But it is so hard to see the constant injury. What is the opposite of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?

I'll be back at the same venue tomorrow for Baby Bog, she is in a much biiger and tougher group,she seems good to go. I need to do some hair!

What a great job by Bigger Bog, High 5 from me !!!! She must have really worked her behind off this week. Sorry about the vault crash and her wrists. Seems she just can't catch a break. 4th AA is awesome.

Good luck to Baby Bog. I will be doing meet hair shortly. DD has an 8:00 am start at Geoffery Taucer's gym. Hoping to say 'hi' to him !!!

That's a great meet report for literally no training!! Awesome way to bring home some bling! That sucks about the injury :( that poor girl can't get a break! But, it is so nice to hear that she was able to compete and still bring home some hardware!! As for the light at the end of the tunnel, maybe you could just say "It is always darkest before the dawn"??

Good luck to Baby Bog and tell T that we said congrats and heal that wrist!!!

Gymmomntc have a blast at the meet. Say hey toGT for me, you do know his real name I hope.

Md I think you are right, things will be fine in the end. a lot has been learned on this marathon. Congrats to Julian on his first comp! Amazing for three weeks training.

:DVery impressive performance on sore wrists:(and not a lot of training time! Way to go, BBB!

She did a great job. Well done. Hope she can rest up those wrists now. Good luck to little bog tomorrow

Not too shabby at all! In fact, very impressive! :)

Uggghhhh to the hurt wrists; how frustrating. Sending quick-healing and no-more-ouchies fairies . . .

I second the, "It is always darkest before dawn." :)

WOW! Very impressive after only 5 hours of training! She must be proud:)

Good luck to Baby Bog tomorrow, we're looking forward to seeing vids!

Congrats to BBB! Sorry about the wrist pain hoping the PT will have her feeling better in no time! Good luck to Baby Bog!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back