DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
NOTE TO ANYBODY WHO HAS VIEWED MY WEBSITE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER:

I just found out about a bug with the music player on the services page of my site that causes it to, when viewed in Internet Explorer, pull up a completely unrelated playlist of tracks which are not mine. I don't know why; I doublechecked the code and can't figure out what the problem is. But anyway, the result is that, for however long this glitch has been occurring, there has been a list of songs on my site that I've been inadvertantly claiming credit for that are not mine.

I'm posting this everywhere I can think of for two reasons. First, I don't want people thinking I did a bunch of songs I didn't do. I have nothing but disdain for plagiarists, and want to set the record straight, lest I be accused of plagiarism myself.

Second I want to put out a call to anybody who's knowledgable about web programming to see if I can get some help. I want to replace the music player applet I'm currently using with one that doesn't have this glitch, and I have no idea how to go about that. I need a way for visitors to my site to listen to music without being able to download it to their hard drives.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back