WAG Bog - can you help us start a social group for injuries

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LizzieLac

Proud Parent
Don't worry, it is not a place to seek medical advice!! We just need a place to vent and seek support, and hear those stories of "oh my DD was injured, but she came back strong."

Is this something you can set up for us? Thanks!

Have a look at the top of the page where it says ChalkBucket. Just under the picture of a, well, chalk bucket there is a tab that says Social Groups. Click on that.
You'll see a list of the current social groups. Just above the list is a grey strip with some stuff written on it. Just to the right of the grey strip is a big grey button that allows you to create your social group.

Just set it up, you'll see some instructions somewhere as you're doing it. Just read things carefully as you go. Then post on this thread or a new one that the social group exists.

Ok, social group "Injury Support Group" has been created. Not sure if it came through as "private," requiring CB members to request membership of the social group though...o_O

Gee look you did it all by yourselves whilst I was gallivanting with my kidlets. Great job. Four years ago I would have joined, The baby Bogs had more injuries than I care to remember.

Can I be added to the group? My daughter was just cleared today by the orthopedist after breaking her toe. I have to be honest, I am a little nervous of her going back to full training. She has only been conditioning and swinging bars for the past 4 weeks.

Id like to join. My dd will be missing her first meet as an optional tomorrow due to an elbow injury.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back