Parents Bogs video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks for sharing the videos Bog! DD looked great! Love her floor music & routine. I agree she was horizontal in her cast...the judge must need new glasses or something! Tell DD to keep up the good work!:)

:hug:The judge was sleeping it looks like to me. Did T qualify? :allears:

Hmm it's complicated here in Quebec. There are about 200 girls in T's level, she has to be in the top 48 to qualify to sectionals, then from there the top 32 go to Provincials.

They take the top two scores out of three meets. This first meet would not be up there at all, if she had been judged fairly she would have been in a much better position, her bar deduction was huge, a full point just for that cast, which is why the coach is so upset. I am trying to build her up and just remind her that she did a great job and judges do sometimes make mistakes, no one is perfect.

So she has to do really well at the next two meets, no pressure eh??? She is capable, but I am not talkiing about it, though she is!!!;)

Thankyou all for you wonderful comments and support, she has loved reading your posts. It is amazing what a few words from all of you can do for one small 12 year old, you are all THE BOMB!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back