Parents Bogs video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

YouTube - liamtaraerin's Channel

I put up bars and floor. Little Bog filmed bars as I didn't get my act together, her camera doesn't zoom so it is not as clear as the floor video. She also missed the first kip that is attatched to a cast that looks horizontal to me,:confused:

I'll only leave them up for a week so people can see them, then they'll be gone forever. :D

Ah! Bog! Your kids are too cute. Keep up the good work girls:) I am still trying to upload the vids of my girls but I have no clue how:mad: Love T's music and E's bars look pretty solid

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! I thought her cast was horizontal too, for what it's worth! She's a good tumbler, and I liked her floor! Great job! :cool:

Aren't you going to show us Vault?! We'd like to see that fairy in action! :D

Thanks for sharing your dd's vids w/ us. It's so nice to keep up w/ everyone's progress here, and she's had a hard road, as I understand it. So, GOOD FOR BIGGER BOG BABY! :p

I really didn't get the vault. There was a set of bars, a ton of gymnasts standing and two panels of judges in the way. All I can see on the video is her feet! The only way I know it was good, for her that is, was from her score!!!

I really should get my act together, but I am always so distracted by everything going on. Bit like a goldfish ya know!

Awesome job! Love that floor music and the bars were great! Emma can't wait till she can do a more original floor routine. It is always so much fun for us to watch all these great little gymnasts! Thanks for sharing!

I really didn't get the vault. There was a set of bars, a ton of gymnasts standing and two panels of judges in the way.

Well, I never! How dare they step in the way of your dd! :mad:

That's ok, we are just glad it was a good meet for her! :D

Nice floor routine, love her music. Her cast was definitely horizontal. That sucks. Thanks for sharing. :D

I agree as well - that cast totally looked horizontal. I really thought her bar routine looked very good.

I absolutely love her floor routine - she is so graceful - beautiful lines !!!

Just watched the vids and she looks good. I bet she is out of breath after that floor routine, it is fast! Bars looked good too. Wish we could see vault and beam - next time!

I'd DEFINITELY say that her cast is horizontal (at least!). Too bad they don't allow video replay in gymnastics! She did a great job, and has a fantastic attitude. What a wonderful teammate!

-Lynn

Bog, bigger baby bog did a beautiful job! I think her floor routine is adorable, and she did fabulous - especially for her 1st time performing it... I could barely tell there was a mistake right at that part, (I only know because you said) she hid it so well. Her tumbling is great, & I am just so darn proud of her!

I paused and the cast was actually above horizontal... ;)

Thanks so much for sharing. I loved the meet report and the vids!:D

Cast was at horizontal or slightly above. Looked like a nice place for a meet---too bad there was so much going on you couldn't see some of BBB's events(or can we call her B3?) Loved her floor routine. I'll bet she just had a wonderful time tumbling without hurting. What is her music? Sounds like something my gymmie would at least like to listen to in hunt for music for next year.

Overall, job VERY well done!!!

BTW--My dh walked in as I was watching the floor ex and asked who I was talking to with the British accent??

Cast was at horizontal or slightly above. Looked like a nice place for a meet---too bad there was so much going on you couldn't see some of BBB's events(or can we call her B3?) Loved her floor routine. I'll bet she just had a wonderful time tumbling without hurting. What is her music? Sounds like something my gymmie would at least like to listen to in hunt for music for next year.

BTW--My dh walked in as I was watching the floor ex and asked who I was talking to with the British accent??

Thanks so much GLM

I, of course, am the British accent, it is slowly wearing off!:D

The music is "Heaven is a place on earth" Shawn Johnson used it in 2005, perfect for the little Bog as she is not a classical dancer. If you want it I can send it to you, it is part of my collection. I have another very similar called Children that is "techo trance" music, I love it but another girl snagged it before we could jump in!

She is loving tumbling without pain, for so long she knew it would hurt no matter what, it looks so much more solid now.

The venue was awesome, except it was on astroturf, that stuff was stuck to everything including their velour warm ups. We looked like we'd been rolling in a field!!:D

She is having a hard time getting over the judging error, the coach is very mad with the judge as B3 :D would have medalled on bars and all around with the correct score. The next time the coach will be taping and making afuss if it doesn't go right, but for now my gymmie just has to suck it up!:(

Oh that is funny - I am English and all I could hear were very strong American/ Canadian accents. She did really really well. Congratulations

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back