Parents Boys need the Fairy too ..Help!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

munchkin3

Proud Parent
My DS needs the floor fairy urgently.....He needs press handstand WITH NO HOPPING off the floor.....He almost has it but coach wants it to be PERFECT....
ALSO...ROBHS....he had it a month ago.....wasn't great but he was doing it with no spot....2 weeks ago he fell and now NEEDS a spot....PLEASE SEND THE CONFIDENCE FAIRY!.
1 month till competition....J

Ooh boys need help just as much, but I really think the new line of gym Elves is more in line with our male gymmies needs.

How about a lovely Power Elf coupled with a nice Strength Elf, I am sure that combo will help. They are on their way to you now, have fun with them.

Best of luck, let us know how it goes.

Is your ds doing level 4? My ds is a second year level 4 and his goal is to have all the bonuses. His robhs is there, but the press handstand isn't. If you find the strength elf, send him our way, when he's done. Good luck!

Elves it is then......My son is second year L4 too.....He is in the same boat as your son.....He needs only ROBHS unspotted.....Presses on floor and P-Bars I think wont happen...Everything else is good to go...but we will hope for the Power Elf soon!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back