Parents Brag Alert for my Son!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

munchkin3

Proud Parent
My son just had his first meet of the L4 season (2nd yr)...He did awesome!!
I have been so worried for him because he was recently diagnosed ADHD and put on meds....
I still can't believe how well he did...He got 1st place on pommel horse, 2nd on Pbars and 3rd on everything else...3rd place All Around....He was SUPER FOCUSED!

His confidence is really beginning to boost up! The 'I can'ts' are going away!

For the first time he feels like a pretty good gymnast....

Good for him....The hard work is paying off for him! :D

That is just such great news, both for him and other parents of children with ADHD. He must've loved the sound of those medals clanking together.

It is truly wonderful when they see the fruits of their labours. Have a lovely evening celebrating.

Congrats! Thats awesome that he was able to overcome his own personal challenges to prevail like that! I know both you and he must be very very proud!

My dd is doing a second year of her level.

Just you just love to see the change in confidence!

I'm glad that things are going well for your son and that was able to focus. I'm sure that confidence will carry over to other things for him now!

I've heard for some ADHD and HD kids, gymnastics is very beneficial and they can really excel. Just word of mouth from other gymnastic coaches. Not always the case as I've seen a leap of difference between ADHD kids on their meds and off.

Good for him! Glad that he is doing so well on his meds and feeling confident and doing well. I bet he will have an great season!

Sounds like he had a great meet!!!Sounds like he is doing well with meds and I am sure you are seeing a big difference in his school work also.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back