Parents Brag Alet!!! State Texas Level 7 meet results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kevchriswilli

Proud Parent
Just wanted to brag!!! :) Jordan started out on beam....(not her best event) but stayed on...yeah!!! Tough judging also..but pulled out a 9.375. Ok we are thinking...a little low but ok....then onto floor....a 9.225....ugh...lowest this season. She had no height and just did not look like herself...we were thinking it's down hill from here... and then she gets to Vault and pulls a 9.7 woo hoo....then off to bars... her season high 9.825!!!!! She end ups the Jr C.... Vault and Bars Champion of Texas!!!! She also placed 3rd AA with a score of 38.125!!! Big accomplishment for coming straight out of 6!!! Also today we find out their team won 1st in the small team competition. I will try to get the youtube video up this week!!!! Thanks everyone for all the fairies and great luck!!!! You guys are the best!

Chris <----one proud momma!!!!!

Your dd just rocks! going straight from L6 to L,7 And being a State Champ, w/ a 38+ AA score----un--bee--lee--vable! Great job Jordan! Congrats to her, AND her team! Yay! :D

Congratulations to Jordon!!! What a MAJOR accomplishement!!!! She must be beaming with pride!!! Here's a CB standing ovation just for her!!!:applause::applause::applause:

Wow!!! What a way to rock level 7! Congrats to her! And you can always brag here, proud mama!

Wow, that is an amazing acheiment, to go so quickly from 6 to 7 and bring home State titles. She must be so proud of all her hard work.

Awesome stuff! State champ on bars and beam - great job! That AA is nothing to sneeze about either, she rocked the house.... :D

Great news about the team too, she definitely contributed to the team score!

What a great job!

I will have to tell her "fans" at my gym! They'll be looking out for that video!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back