Parents Break from injuries

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amel2007

Proud Parent
Just want to vent and see if others have experienced the same thing with their gymnie. I feel as if my DD (almost 11 years old, level 6-7) has one injury after another. In the last few years : sever's (sometimes one foot, sometimes the other or both feet at the same time) on and off for 3 years, broken finger, concussion (not even at gym!) and stress fracture to wrist (this is the newest injury of them all and still ongoing). She wants to progress but is always limited to what she can do because of an injury. I'm wondering if it's one way for the universe to make her stop this sport. Thoughts? Advice?

We have a girl on our team that has missed parts of the last 3 seasons with Severs so I can empathize.
She has spent approximately 9-10 months over that time in a boot. She was limited in what she could do too.
Just breathe.

We have a girl on our team that has missed parts of the last 3 seasons with Severs so I can empathize.
She has spent approximately 9-10 months over that time in a boot. She was limited in what she could do too.
Just breathe.
You're right... there's nothing else I can do :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back