WAG Brestyans Boston

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

On a weekend, you could stay anywhere in the metro Boston area and will have a relatively easy drive in to Tufts. I think it would be easier to stay outside of Boston/Cambridge because you often have to pay to park there, and unless you stay right IN Boston, you aren't close enough to easily see sites without needing to drive anyways. There are nice hotels in Natick that aren't a long drive-or Burlington. They all are close to the highway and are less than 30 minutes drive.

I just looked at the meet website. The host hotel, Courtyard Woburn, is $99/night. Not sure where you're coming from and how long you plan on staying, but $99 is a GREAT deal for Boston. And Woburn to Tufts is a very easy drive on a weekend. Maybe 20 min. The only time that drive would be really bad is a weekday morning/rush hour. There are other hotels closer to Tufts but you will pay more money. I'd just stay at the Woburn Courtyard for that price!

That being said, if you want the luxury of a touristy weekend and staying in the city with access to public transportation there are other hotels, but lots more money and you'll prob pay to park.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back