Bridget Sloan...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

As reported by www.lblgymnastics.com, Bridget Sloan performed a triple, Yes I said TRIPLE front full at the recent training camp 2 weekends ago.

I talked to her and she wouldn't tell me anything about it...BOO.
lol.

But she got her Olympic Necklace!

Bridget is an incredible twister. She trained back 3 1/2s for awhile, but it doesn't sound like she's doing them anymore. I've also heard that Kamerin Moore has played with 4/1s on the tramp... don't know if they're ever planning on taking it to floor.

You met Bridget Sloan? That's so cool.

She has awesome twisting, gorgeous form.

I heard Jordan Wieber threw an Amanar :eek:

Wow. That's amazing. I love Kamerin Moore..I think she has tons of potential. (Directed towards GymKat.)

No, I didn't meet Bridget, we're just friends on FB. No biggie. Haha.

Jordyn Weiber threw an Amanar?! :-o
Wow.

Has anyone else noticed from the recent videos on Youtube that she has grown a lot?

Last edited:
Tell her I said hi lol!

Also, for anyone that's interested, Chellsie and Nastia are at the current camp. Chellsie is rumoured to be doing a Gaylord (Mo Salto).
Samantha Peszek is doing just individual skills, no routines.
Mattie Larson finished second to Bridget Sloan at the first camp's AA comp.

According to gymworld.de. And they know EVERYTHING.

Tell her I said hi lol!

Also, for anyone that's interested, Chellsie and Nastia are at the current camp. Chellsie is rumoured to be doing a Gaylord (Mo Salto).
Samantha Peszek is doing just individual skills, no routines.
Mattie Larson finished second to Bridget Sloan at the first camp's AA comp.

According to gymworld.de. And they know EVERYTHING.
LOL, everyone asks me to tell her 'Hi'! :p

Hmm. Never heard of that Gaylord thing. I'm still learning my way around. I know a lot of VT UB and FX, but beam confuses me. The only things I know on beam are jumps, gym acros, series and a Li mount haha.

So. Care to explain for poor old Merey-poo?

LOL, everyone asks me to tell her 'Hi'! :p

Hmm. Never heard of that Gaylord thing. I'm still learning my way around. I know a lot of VT UB and FX, but beam confuses me. The only things I know on beam are jumps, gym acros, series and a Li mount haha.

So. Care to explain for poor old Merey-poo?
A Gaylord is UB. :)

[YOUTUBE]_IsmvDfP6zw[/YOUTUBE]

I totally think Shawn could do a Comaneci salto.

There is a video up on YouTube of someone doing a full twisting Shaposh - now that looks awesome!! I hope someone will perform it soon somewhere.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back