British Champs 2016

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'll be there. We have a gymnast competing on Friday and then we are staying on to watch for the rest of the weekend. It's always such a fun weekend!

We are going - really looking forward to watching the boys as have never watched live mag before.

I went for the junior WAG AA on Friday, I caught a bit of the apparatus finals today - bars & floor for the seniors. Seemed like a lot of falls on bars, beam scores today looked low (both junior & senior), but not sure if it was a case of once one went, the rest followed?

We've just home from the full 3 days. So many more falls today than yesterday - I really felt for Georgia Mae Fenton - I don't feel today's routines showed her true talent

I had a blast! First time for our club to have a gymnast there - was a great experience to be on the floor. Loved every minute of it!

There were a lot of falls.

Some of the juniors were trialling for Europeans and I think nerves were getting the better of them.

Many of the seniors were putting out new skills/combinations/routines which caused some of the falls.

We've just home from the full 3 days. So many more falls today than yesterday - I really felt for Georgia Mae Fenton - I don't feel today's routines showed her true talent
i feel it did! it showed how much potential she has, she had nothing to lose so was going all out with a SUPER hard routine that with time will be AMAZING!!!!!!!! i was so impressed with her bars today, actually enjoyed hers more than anyone else even though she fell 3 times! i think she knows she's not going to Rio so is getting the new routine out so it will be ready in time for 2017 worlds and beyond!

We went on Friday and Saturday. Loved watching the juniors - though there didn't seem as many of them as I was expecting and there weren't too many surprises.
Saturday was electric and I was so happy to see all the new routines and upgrades. I think the girls were looking very strong for this point in the year. The men seemed to lack the depth of the last couple of years - quite a few recovering from bad injuries and not at the top of their game yet. Still time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back