British Olympic Team?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Is there are any people here who happen to know what's going on with the GB team for the Olympics?

Beth Tweddle will definately be on the team and so will Becky Downie (unless something goes seriously wrong) and I know Daniel Keatings got named to the mens but does anyone know who else is going? I can't find out anywhere.

Thanks!

For mens, Louis Smith and Dabiel Keatings are going, with Daniel Purvis as reserve (i think).
Womens is announced on Sunday after the British champs. Becky should win the Senior British, as Beth is injured. My team would be: Beth, Becky d , Becky W, Laura, Marissa and either Imogen/Hannah W, with Ash, Hannah C and the other of Imogen and Hannah W as the 3 reserves.

For mens, Louis Smith and Dabiel Keatings are going, with Daniel Purvis as reserve (i think).
Womens is announced on Sunday after the British champs. Becky should win the Senior British, as Beth is injured. My team would be: Beth, Becky d , Becky W, Laura, Marissa and either Imogen/Hannah W, with Ash, Hannah C and the other of Imogen and Hannah W as the 3 reserves.

I heard about Beth today- can't believe she's injured now! Totally agree with your team picks- I'd take Imogen over Hannah for the team though.

Thanks a lot!!

logo_phpBB.gif

This was made by Sarah kirby ( www.punch-front.net)
Also, try www.samanthadavies.co.uk

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back