Parents broke the news...all is well

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

ValleyGymMom

Lunch with coach went great. Very supportive ,encouraging and happy for her. Even gave her alot of good advice about how to make the transition easier. Thanks to all for your good luck wishes!! I feel soooo much better now!!:)

Good for you and dd! So glad it went well. That is a good sign that your old gym is very professional and really looks after the kids' best interests--even when people are considering leaving. Good luck at the new gym!!!

I"m so happy everything went well. Yes, it does show that this gym and its owners have the gymnasts' well being uppermost in their minds! Now, onto the new gym for bigger and better training!!! Can't wait to hear new reports!

That is fantastic! What a great coach, to understand when a gymnast needs to move on and be supportive about it. Kudos to that coach for how he handled it. I wish that all coaches were that understanding and had their gymnasts best interest in mind. Unfortunatley, there are way to many coaches out there who don't keep their gymnast best interests as the top priority and only have $$ in mind.

I'm so glad that you're exit announcement was well recieved! I know that there are more difficult moments ahead (when the other team members are told), but hopefully they will be just as supportive as their coach has been. Good luck at the new gym and I know the transition will go well for your dd.

So glad that it went well! Now you guys can leave with happy hearts and the support of a coach she loves. Hope things transition well for her at the new gym. :D

So happy it went well,sounds like the coach truly wants whats best for your dd.I wish your dd good luck at her new gym!

Great news. Sounds like a class act coach. Nice to see something like this go professionally for a change, lol!

All the best to you & dd thru the transition. Please keep us posted on how she likes the new gym. When does she start there?

Great news. Sounds like a class act coach. Nice to see something like this go professionally for a change, lol!

All the best to you & dd thru the transition. Please keep us posted on how she likes the new gym. When does she start there?

She will start in May. She is committed to some things at our present gym this month. Very excited!! Thanks for all the well wishes!!

Glad it all went so well. Since the coach brought it up last year, he probably was expecting dd to leave at some point since her training was limited with their facility.

Sounds like a very good coach who really cares about his kids---hope they keep in touch!

Glad to hear it went well.

Wouldn't it have been funny if your coach had said "Yes, I know - I already read it on Chalk Bucket"??

:faint:

Glad to hear it went well.

Wouldn't it have been funny if your coach had said "Yes, I know - I already read it on Chalk Bucket"??

:faint:

My DH (who lurks here--Hi DH!!), is worried our coaches might be reading things here too. I just :rolleyes: at him.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back