broken pinky toe?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi so i need help to determine if i broke or sprained my pinky toe. We were doing this shootthrough drill on this floor bar, and when i tried to shoot through my left foot(aka the bad foot) i hit my pinky toe Really hard on the bar. I almost screamed and now my pinky toe hurts to bend it, straighten it, but bending it is the worst.

Do you know what happened?

Go to the doctor is the only suggestion. I broke(well fractured) my pinky toe not long ago at home. I fractured it so I had to wear this shoe thing cause it was pretty bad. I only stayed off of it for a week then wore tape around it for gymnastics till it stopped hurting. Some people fracture their toes but they only have to wear tape. If you don't wanna go to the doctor then I would suggest to wrap it with tape and then if it still hurts after a while to just go to the doctor.

Hard to tell what you did without an x-ray. There really isn't much they can do for a simple fracture of the little toe---ice, advil, decrease walking/running and buddy tape it to the toe next to it. A sprain of that toe is basically treated the same way.

If the pain/swelling isn't better in a few days then get it checked by a doctor.

Try taping it and maybe staying off ur foot. I hope i helped

I agree with everyone else...tape, doctor, ice, advil...but also try to guard it with your life!! Sore toes have a tendency to get jammed/stepped on/stubbed way more often than before you hurt it! Its a fact of life!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back