Off Topic Brothers or Sisters?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys.

This is a totally random thread because well, I guess I have brothers on the mind! I have 5 brothers and they drive me insane. Half of them do things like forget my birthday, yet on the other hand are so controlling and tell me what to do all the time lol I am the only girl and to make matters worse, the youngest out of us all (I'm 14 and my oldest brother is 24). Can't say I wish I didn't have them, but it's so annoying being the youngest and the only girl sometimes. :p

How many brothers and sisters does everyone have? Do they drive you insane?

Indi

Wow 5 brothers! I have a older brother and sister. My sister is ok but my brother drives me mad because he's like 6 foot and I'm only 4 11, so he's always picking me up and putting all my stuff up the top of wardrobes etc where I can't reach it!

And his favourite is "How's the gutter, midget?" ARRRHHHH

Wow 5 brothers! I have a older brother and sister. My sister is ok but my brother drives me mad because he's like 6 foot and I'm only 4 11, so he's always picking me up and putting all my stuff up the top of wardrobes etc where I can't reach it!

And his favourite is "How's the gutter, midget?" ARRRHHHH

haha thats funny. my little brother isn't taller then me yet but my moms always telling me how hes going to be taller then me some day and she says im done growing. im like 5 1 so thats not cool. lol

I have a little sister...she's 14. We actually get along pretty good considering how annoying she can be sometimes! She's big into sports just like me. And she's good friends with my girlfriend's younger sister. I love teasing her though. She has this heart shaped sign that says, "Gabrielle's Room" and it hangs from her doorknob. So one of my favorite things to do that I've been doing for years is I'll lock her out of her room and then put the sign on the door to the linen closet and then tell her she has a new room! Or I'll hang it from the hatch that goes to the attic. I have other ways of teasing her too tho. She knows not to mess with me too much though because I'm bigger and stronger (especially now that I've been doing gym conditioning workouts).

I have a little sister...she's 14. We actually get along pretty good considering how annoying she can be sometimes! She's big into sports just like me. And she's good friends with my girlfriend's younger sister. I love teasing her though. She has this heart shaped sign that says, "Gabrielle's Room" and it hangs from her doorknob. So one of my favorite things to do that I've been doing for years is I'll lock her out of her room and then put the sign on the door to the linen closet and then tell her she has a new room! Or I'll hang it from the hatch that goes to the attic. I have other ways of teasing her too tho. She knows not to mess with me too much though because I'm bigger and stronger (especially now that I've been doing gym conditioning workouts).

lol My brothers haven't tried that one on me yet. My brothers are all insanely tall (over 6 feet) and I'm insanely small (4 7), though I reckon I'll be able to take them on one day ;). 35 hours in the gym has gotta get me somewhere. They always eat all the food in the house, hide things from me, listen to crappy music and hog the computer. Argh. And they always call me munchkin or stumpy. But I have to be nice to them because they drive me to gym every day and pick me up :p

Yea I guess if they left you at gym that wouldn't be good! Although if you are as obsessed with gym as some people are you might like being left there! Now how did you end up with brothers so tall and you're so short? That has to be annoying when they put all your stuff on the high shelves (which I used to do to my sis but then she grew).

People do say training gymnastics insanely while your like supposed to be growing stunts your growth? Idk if its true but I'm 5'1" and my parents are both like real tall. I go to school with a level 10 gymnast who goes to a different gym then me and she practices before school and after so obviously more then me but shes like hurt now so she hasn't been doing gym like a lot so she grew taller then me! Its not cool. Haha I mean being short is good for gym but I don't want to be 5'1" when I am like 25! lol

lol Idk if it's true about gymnastics stunting your growth, but my brothers are all 6' or over and I'm under 5'. They all surf and play football and I do gymnastics 35 hours a week so it could be very true!

I have a younger brother...3 years younger than me.

My little girl is the youngest of 5 and she's the only girl. I'm sure one day she will be able to relate to what you have said in your post! She's 6 and the oldest big brother is 17. Believe it or not, the 17 year old is the one that aggravates her the most----he loves to grab her and smother her with kisses. He's 6'5 and she's 42 inches tall---so he seems incredibly huge to her!!! The boys all adore her though. She's definitely the little princess.

I'm the oldest of 4. The order is:

Me (Mia) (12)
Julia (10)
Evan (8)
Alyssa (1 yr 4 m)

Evan can be really annoying but he's really awesome when he's not!
Alyssa is soooo smart and sooooo cute!
Julia rocks! She's soooo cool and really funny! We have a ton of inside jokes!

anyone else have a brother jelous of their muscularity? they're older but i'm stronger and have better abs, biceps, etc.

lol My brothers haven't tried that one on me yet. My brothers are all insanely tall (over 6 feet) and I'm insanely small (4 7), though I reckon I'll be able to take them on one day ;). 35 hours in the gym has gotta get me somewhere. They always eat all the food in the house, hide things from me, listen to crappy music and hog the computer. Argh. And they always call me munchkin or stumpy. But I have to be nice to them because they drive me to gym every day and pick me up :p

I bet your brothers are all insanely proud and protective of you. They might call you stumpy but woe betide anyone else who tried to! I bet they find it hard to only have one little sis to practise their 'man the protector' skills on. They need one each! Glad they help you out with rides to gym. Shows they are not all annoying. Go on - say thanks and tell them you love them (when they are not playing crappy music. lol):D

A triplet? Wow that's cool! Are you identical?

I have two younger siblings : My brother Charlie is nine and is a big softie. He's so cute and soppy that I never argue with him (except when he's TOO cute and soppy!) He also gets a lot of stick because he LOVES ballet and sadly boys that age still find it hilarious so he runs to me when they've been teasing him!
And my younger sister: Aali is 4 (and 5 sixths as she so constantly reminds me-yeah she's precocious!) We argue all the time! Might sound a bit unfair, a sixteen year old up against a four year old but trust me it is! She almost always wins...I think she has the cute factor on her side! I love her to pieces but she annoys me so much and we argu about EVERYTHING! I think it's because we're so alike that we always clash! We are elike twins (minus the whole 11 and a half year age gap :) )

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back