WAG Bummed about the Secret Classic coverage

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

aerialriver

Coach
Gymnast
Ugh trying to watch the live coverage and it stinks! The video is all choppy and blurry and laggy. I wonder if they will be able to sort it out for the senior competition? What ever happened to being able to watch gymnastics on T.V.? :(

I agree. Just had it on and there was a vault that may have just been a FHS vault for as much as I could tell. She was running, then she was jumping, then she was on the other side. Oh well. I'll watch the video coverage after the fact, I guess.

I tried to watch too. There are some juniors that seem to be incredible but I just can't see enough. I did go back and try a few times but it has not improved!

I tried too but it was unwatchable. So I started watching on utube. They are uploading them so quickly

Enjoy

Kat

Glad to know it wasn't just my connection. We stream a lot of content so I was a little confused about why it looked so bad.

I was actually watching the WL Nationals feed when JAO told me it was on but choppy for him. I didn't know it was on today. I thought it might have been the fact that I was streaming that and downloading some movies

It was pretty bad and barely made it worth watching. Turned it off which was too bad.

I've been watching on YouTube as well. They load them faster than I an watch, and the quality is great. Some really great juniors!

Dunno, Do you have any suggestions on which routines we should see? I know about some of the favorites but with 47 juniors there must be some gems that I am missing.

CB members please post your favorite routines (name and event) for the rest of us to see.

The delay was disappointing but they said they're hoping to improve for the seniors (crossing fingers). I noticed pictures of Anna Li and Chellsie Memmel as judges for the junior competition. I thought it took a number of years to become a judge of elites. Just curious if anyone is aware of special exceptions for former world gymnasts to become elite judges or if they have been judging for awhile. Thanks!

Dunno, Do you have any suggestions on which routines we should see? I know about some of the favorites but with 47 juniors there must be some gems that I am missing.

CB members please post your favorite routines (name and event) for the rest of us to see.

not really. just watch them all. :)

The delay was disappointing but they said they're hoping to improve for the seniors (crossing fingers). I noticed pictures of Anna Li and Chellsie Memmel as judges for the junior competition. I thought it took a number of years to become a judge of elites. Just curious if anyone is aware of special exceptions for former world gymnasts to become elite judges or if they have been judging for awhile. Thanks!

former elites are "fast tracked". they both just recently passed their elite exam.

Chellsie has judged several times at The Ranch and tweeted about playing canasta with Marta. Its nice to see she is still a part of the elite scene. I think she is an incredible role model for the elite gymnasts or any young girl.

The feed was horrible for me too. Glad the uploaded videos are of better quality, but it would have been nice to have a nice high quality feed. I watched a bit of podium training live and it was fine, but the competition itself was unwatchable.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back