Cait's TOPs testing video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow Cait Great job! She seems to really enjoy the process too!

Just watched the vid. Great job. Funny thing was after each skill tested she didn't even look tired.

LOL I know!!! I noticed that too! Like for her 10 press handstands--my arms would have been burning and she looked like it was nothing!

Cait is one strong and amazing little girl!!!

Cait wanted to thank everybody for their kind responses. She is humbled by them. :):)

As for the Leos, thanks for noticing. We thought it would be cool to have the same leo but in different colors for everyone. We all love the way it turned out.

As some of you pointed out, she does have a lot of fun doing TOPs. She really loves this program and loves her time at the Ranch. She is so looking forward to going back there and trying to make the A team this year...

Bog, don't worry about feeling weak and feeble. You can take a number for that. I tried the handstand hold the other day and got to o. I couldn't even make it to the ne for one. :D

Notamom, it's okay to admit you noticed. I probably would have as well...

MDgym, Cait wanted me to assure you she was tired after the presses but she says she could have done a few more if she had too.. LOL

She is supposed to test again in a few weeks but we are letting her make the decision if she wants to test again or not. I will keep everyone posted on the national testing invites when they come out in early August. I believe the last testing day is Aug 1st..

Again, thanks everyone for the nice comments...

Wow! Super amazing stuff! Her form and control are just awesome!

Was that you videotaping? Parents at our gym are not allowed to watch TOPs testing.:rolleyes: Which is good and bad I guess. My DD will not test until next summer but I am sure that watching it would make me a nervous wreck!:)

Can't wait to hear results!

I had seen the video earlier on Youtube but hadn't had a chance to comment. I thought she did amazing and most definitely has a real shot at A team.

I loved the cheering and rooting from behind the camera. She is quite a talent little girl. Can't wait to hear all about the ranch!!

Good luck at her next testing if that's what she decides to do. DD was suppose to test this weekend coming up but gym opted to wait it out and test the weekend July 30th instead. I'm ok with this as it gives her more time to clean up her skills.

That was truly amazing! She makes it look easy! (although, I know it's very hard work!!) I love Mom's support in the backround! Much Congratulations, Caitlyn! You deserve it & I think you were born to do this stuff!!! :) Hugs! K.

Wow! Super amazing stuff! Her form and control are just awesome!

Was that you videotaping? Parents at our gym are not allowed to watch TOPs testing.:rolleyes: Which is good and bad I guess. My DD will not test until next summer but I am sure that watching it would make me a nervous wreck!:)

Can't wait to hear results!

Jen was videotaping. She does a much better job than I do, plus I hate to watch through a lens. It drives me crazy. Thanks for the compliments...:)

Good luck at her next testing if that's what she decides to do. DD was suppose to test this weekend coming up but gym opted to wait it out and test the weekend July 30th instead. I'm ok with this as it gives her more time to clean up her skills.

I am sure she will be great on the 30th.. How old is she again? 7?

Cait is still undecided about testing again. Her coach and her was supposed to talk about it today. The coach wants her to test again just to stay sharp. Thanks,

That was truly amazing! She makes it look easy! (although, I know it's very hard work!!) I love Mom's support in the backround! Much Congratulations, Caitlyn! You deserve it & I think you were born to do this stuff!!! :) Hugs! K.

Thanks so much Kimmy, that was so nice to say... :D:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back