Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymnastbeth

Moderator/Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Sep 16, 2009
Country
USA
With Halloween coming up, I thought it might be fun to see what everyones favorite candy is! Mine is definitely pop rocks. I just love pop rocks. And even though it's not really candy, I chew gum all the time. I'm sort of a gum addict.:p

Sunobo

Jun 10, 2010
My all time favorite has to be a tie between Galaxy Bars and Maltesers. Alas since they are English candy, they are not easy to come by in my small town so I don't get to indulge very often.

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Cadbury Twirls, followed closely by Curly Wurly!

Galadriel

Proud Parent
Aug 3, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
another vote for kit kats!
Also white chocolate mice, shrimps, and liquorice torpedos!

pixie flips

Sep 30, 2008
Region 3
Cadbury Twirls, followed closely by Curly Wurly!
I've never even heard of these!!
Are we deprived in the states or am I so boring that I haven't even tried these??

I took Pixie and a friend of her's from gym to the mall and there is a candy store where you scoop what you want in a bag and you can get candy from what ever bin you'd like.

Well, I went to check out and it was $14.00! :eek:
The bags weren't even 1/4 full!

That's some expensive candy, lol!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
I've never even heard of these!!
Are we deprived in the states or am I so boring that I haven't even tried these??
They are chocolate bars fromt he UK, I miss them so much. Butwhen my brother comes to visit he brings a full suitcase of chocolate for us! YUM!

B

Billy

I'm such a junk food junkie that I have a favorite candy for every holiday! :D
At Christmas, it's candy canes and peppermint chews. At Easter, it's Cadbury Eggs. And at Halloween, it's mallowcreme pumpkins and autumn candy corns. I like pull-n-peel licorice (although that might be more for the fun of playing with my candy; LOL) and berry Skittles anytime. Oh, and chocolate is good anytime, too. :p

All Chalked Up

Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Mar 15, 2010
Canada
Country
Canada
Swedish Fish and gum, though I shouldn't be eating the sticky crap with these train tracks in my mouth ;) I like Bounty chocolate too.

gymkat

Former Gymnast
Judge
Jun 24, 2008
Pass the Rittersport, please! I also admit to cheating on my vegetarianism with Haribo gummies. mmmm

Galadriel

Proud Parent
Aug 3, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Curly Wurlys and Highland toffee used to be my big favourite as a child in UK! Highland toffee for 10p out of the vending machine after going swimming on Saturday morning with my dad - yum

Status
Not open for further replies.