Off Topic Candy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnastbeth

Moderator/Gymnast
With Halloween coming up, I thought it might be fun to see what everyones favorite candy is! Mine is definitely pop rocks. I just love pop rocks. And even though it's not really candy, I chew gum all the time. I'm sort of a gum addict.:p

My all time favorite has to be a tie between Galaxy Bars and Maltesers. Alas since they are English candy, they are not easy to come by in my small town so I don't get to indulge very often.

Party pooper here... I don't like candies, especially milk chocolate (like Hershey, etc.). I get my junk doses from other food sources.

Cadbury Twirls, followed closely by Curly Wurly!
I've never even heard of these!!
Are we deprived in the states or am I so boring that I haven't even tried these??

I took Pixie and a friend of her's from gym to the mall and there is a candy store where you scoop what you want in a bag and you can get candy from what ever bin you'd like.

Well, I went to check out and it was $14.00! :eek:
The bags weren't even 1/4 full!

That's some expensive candy, lol!

I've never even heard of these!!
Are we deprived in the states or am I so boring that I haven't even tried these??

They are chocolate bars fromt he UK, I miss them so much. Butwhen my brother comes to visit he brings a full suitcase of chocolate for us! YUM!

I'm such a junk food junkie that I have a favorite candy for every holiday! :D
At Christmas, it's candy canes and peppermint chews. At Easter, it's Cadbury Eggs. And at Halloween, it's mallowcreme pumpkins and autumn candy corns. I like pull-n-peel licorice (although that might be more for the fun of playing with my candy; LOL) and berry Skittles anytime. Oh, and chocolate is good anytime, too. :p

Swedish Fish and gum, though I shouldn't be eating the sticky crap with these train tracks in my mouth ;) I like Bounty chocolate too.

Curly Wurlys and Highland toffee used to be my big favourite as a child in UK! Highland toffee for 10p out of the vending machine after going swimming on Saturday morning with my dad - yum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back