Can't wait for some rips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

alex101

Well I'm a 25 year old male who did gymnastics growing up as well as club gymnastics @ OSU. Its been about 5 years since I've been in a gym and I want to start getting back in shape. I'm trying to find some good workouts 4 the gym and some routines to practice. All ideas are welcome. Thanks :)

Welcome to the chalkbucket Alex. We have quite a few adult gymnasts on here, some beginners and some quite advanced, I am sure you'll get lots of ideas here.

You could post a question in the skills or coaches forum to ask for tips.

Did you say you can't wait for rips???:eek::D

OMG yes you can wait for rips. Put the chalk down and slowly back away from the bars.... :D lol...joking, anyways welcome to the Chalk Bucket. Awesome that you are starting gym! :) it's always nice to have new people joining. but back to the joke you can seriously wait for rips... :D

Yeah rips suck, but its been so long, I'd kind of enjoy getting one. Just that one time

Yeah rips suck, but its been so long, I'd kind of enjoy getting one. Just that one time

Welcome the ChalkBucket. I havn't ripped in so long! I wouldn't mind getting one right now though! :)

lol.... i definitely can! normally i wudnt mind one less work on bars! lol but our gym now has a rip/injury bar w/o and it doesnt sound like fun!!! so i def can wait til my nxt rip!!! welcome to the chalkbucket!!!! hope u like it and find it helpful..... :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back