Parents Carly visited our gym tonight!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Carly Patterson visited our gym tonight, took pictures with our team and autographed all their gym bags! If you go to member galleries look under "blackie 6" and you will see it. When looking at the pic, my DD is on the right hand side next to her and her cousin is on the other side....those two are lil hammies. I have a better pic but it won't seem to download. I missed it all due to a previous comittment, but my DD said she was very nice and was a beautiful as her coach, LOL! And now we have a little piece of Carly with us at all practices and meets. Maybe it will bring my DD luck this weekend at States, she's been having an "off" week.:D

very cool.. chelsea met her too at the tj maxx gymnastics tour they did a few years ago..

That is so awesome:) What a lucky little girl tonight:) Good luck to your dd at States this weekend. I am sure she will do awesome.

WOW! What an exciting night! I love Carly - as young as she is, she i such a beautiful role model & she has accomplished so much... I really enjoy her music, and hope she can be a successful as she wants to be with it. Great pics! Jemma is such a cutie patootie! :D nic

GO JEMMA!!! You are gonna ROCK at states! Good Luck!!!

Blackie6 ~ Olivia met Carly last March at the Friendship Classic in Pottsville. She, well we, waited in line for over an hour to get her book autographed. She was estatic. Now she's more into Shawn Johnson. Wonder if she'll ever meet her?? Maybe at the Olympic Trials?

Good luck to Jemma and her team this weekend!

Blackie6 ~ Olivia met Carly last March at the Friendship Classic in Pottsville. She, well we, waited in line for over an hour to get her book autographed. She was estatic. Now she's more into Shawn Johnson. Wonder if she'll ever meet her?? Maybe at the Olympic Trials?

Good luck to Jemma and her team this weekend!

You're going to the Olympic Trials? I am so jealous:cryingeyesout: I could weep. Here in Quebec we do not get to see much Elite level gym except at the Gymnix meet, we saw Shawn as a junior two years ago, Carly was there way back when.

Must've been a treat for the little ones to meet a real life gymnastics Olympian.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back