Cast is off!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So I got the leg cast off this morning! I felt so free and happy that I almost did a cartwheel in the doc's office! Until the doc said no cartwheels...:bored:. So I am back in the gym on Monday (HURRAH!) and I will let everyone know how that goes. The doctor sent me home with this huge packet of stuff to give to coach so that he will be cautious. Makes me suspect back-to-bar-work-basics stuff Monday. I'll have to pretty much learn everything (or almost everything) back again. Which means, who knows how long it will be when I get my kip back. :D

Good For you!!! I know youre excited but, take your time and proceed with littlesteps.. The kip and everything else will come back:eek:

Great news Spunky! That's awesome! Well, I will be thinking of you on Monday when I do my class with my ds also! Don't worry--you will be back to pre-injury form in no time!!!

Congratz. :)

Now that your cast is off, and you're back in the gym on Monday, I expect you to do a Double Arabian. Kthnx.

Haha, I'm jut kidding ya! ;)

Congratz on getting the cast off. Don't worry you will get your skills back soon enough. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back