Off Topic Caturday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So traditionally 'caturday' is Saturday...but I need a laugh so I'm getting a head start!:p Yes, a lot of Star Wars references here, I am a nerd cat freak. Though I don't own a cat myself lol.

I figure it's a good pet-pic opportunity as well, so if you got 'em, post 'em!

catSW1.jpg

catSW2.jpg

catSW3.jpg

catSW4.jpg

catSW5.jpg

catLol.jpg

hugs-1.jpg

IndianCat.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I'm game! I just don't have any captions!

LET CATURDAY BEGIN! So cute, cats are great for a laugh :) I love the bottom kitty in the laundry! Nothing says comfy like clothes out of the dryer, or clothes you throw on the couch that end up propping the pillow so right that it's more fun to lean on them than to fold :p Well, if they're DH's gym socks anyway! Oh, and let me know if you lease kitty butt-whoopings on dogs. I have a lab that could use a lesson after chewing up my backyard sprinklers!

I can't take credit for all the pics, they are my favorites from years of Caturday's! I think my favorite is the 'Staplr' one thats making fun of the Office Space (swingline obsessed!) character. What's that you say? Is there video too? Of course! I give you: NINJA CAT.

YouTube - Ninja cat comes closer while not moving!

Last edited:
LET CATURDAY BEGIN! Oh, and let me know if you lease kitty butt-whoopings on dogs. I have a lab that could use a lesson after chewing up my backyard sprinklers!

I will lease him, for a price! But you may not want him! He actually kicked the dog out of the house! Seriously!

Our wimpy, Border Collie Mix got so nervous around this feisty kitten, then resentful, then unpredictably aggressive toward him, that we had to give the dog to my in-laws! I know, we should have gotten rid of the kitty, since the dog came first, but there was a reason the dog went. The in-laws actually asked to have the dog, b/c whenever he went to their house, he was a good companion & mood-lifter to the elderly relatives living w/ them. He's much happier w/ them, he has a big yard to run in & no cat to abuse him anymore!

Now, the kitty just runs our lives. We worship him, for some reason. I don't know how cats do this, but they do. Underneath that sweet, fuzzy exterior lies an evil, mind-bending genius, I think!

look at canadiangymnast_eh 's profile...she has a bunch in her photo album.

Better late than never.....

Attachments

• pic27644.jpg
    pic27644.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 17
  • pic24393.jpg
    pic24393.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 17
  • pic23805.jpg
    pic23805.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 23
  • pic24084.jpg