Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

Celtic Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynical-Chick

Mar 5, 2008
Sydney
This is especially for the girls! I imagine most of our gymnasts here will go for Damian. Personally, I'd like a bit of Paul.

They're a fairly new group from Ireland, all put together by the legendary Phil Coulter. He brought them together for one show in Dublin, but it's become a sensation. Great music, cute boys with accents.. what more does a girl need? :D These guys have amazing ranges (a bass, 3 baritones, and a classically-trained tenor)--one of the baritones just turned sixteen and has a killer voice. Their second CD was released today.

Check it:

YouTube - Celtic Thunder - Danny Boy
YouTube - Celtic Thunder - Heartland, Raggle Taggle Gypsy
YouTube - Celtic Thunder ~ Paul Byrom - Love Thee Dearest - *swoon* I want to see him do some Puccini
YouTube - Celtic Thunder - Brother in Arms - I think he'd make a brilliant Phantom
YouTube - Celtic Thunder - Puppy Love

B

Billy

My whole family LOVES these guys! Even my 5-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter. We bought the DVD and it has gotten a lot of use. My little son's favorite song is "That's a Woman." It's so funny to hear him sing it. My oldest likes "Heartbreaker" and I think my daughter's favorite is "Puppy Love." I like "Raggle Taggle Gypsy" and "Ride On." Their version of "Desperado" is great, too.

Cynical-Chick

Mar 5, 2008
Sydney
Do you have Celtic Woman? I saw them in Feb., and they were amazing!

There are tons of interviews on youtube. These guys are totally charming, and Paul is really funny!

B

Billy

No, we don't have Celtic Woman. I have heard some but I wasn't nearly as impressed.

all-aroundgirl

Aug 26, 2008
Texas
Oh WOW! WOW WOW WOW! They sound amazing! That was the first time I heard them and I loved them! I like just listening and not watching though because sometimes there movements are a little odd like in "Puppy Love". But otherwise fantastic! I actually like Celtic Woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.