Parents Chalk bucket baby is

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3gymgirlsmom

Proud Parent
Getting Brain surgery :( she has a tumor that everyone has been so surprised that she was able to do bean and other gymnastics , Makes me see how much more amazing she is (I already thought she was)

Yikes! Sending big hugs from me and all of us! I agree with Bog. Will you please share more with us? Please keep us updated.

Right now we have only little info, she has a egg size tumor that will be removed next week and we will know more info then on what kind, the good part is that the MRI shows no spreading so we have lots of hope for her, She is really my hero, it sounds like she has had it for a while and its in a part that effects the balance so I am truly amazed how she Competed on a beam especially. It will be a while till she can do cartwheels , but the dr thinks that in a month or so she can go back to her rope climbing and some stuff that can help her keep her strength.

Right now we have only little info, she has a egg size tumor that will be removed next week and we will know more info then on what kind, the good part is that the MRI shows no spreading so we have lots of hope for her, She is really my hero, it sounds like she has had it for a while and its in a part that effects the balance so I am truly amazed how she Competed on a beam especially. It will be a while till she can do cartwheels , but the dr thinks that in a month or so she can go back to her rope climbing and some stuff that can help her keep her strength.
amazing girl. Prayers to her and your family.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back