ChalkBucket iOS (iPhone/iPad) & Android Apps

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just to give everyone an update on the iOS app. I've been having a hard time getting it completed. I now have the app finished in "test" mode. I have it installed on my iPod and it works great. I am going to try and get it uploaded to Apple tonight...then we just have to wait for Apple to approve it.

Another update...I have it uploaded to Apple...just waiting.

Thanks JBS! I keep checking the updates - looking forward to getting this loaded to my iPhone and iPad.

OK...another update on the iOS app.

I made one little mistake the first time. Now it is re-uploaded to Apple with a status of "waiting for review". The internet says it usually takes about a week to get an app approved...keep your fingers crossed.

I uploaded the app to Apple on Monday...so today is day five in the "waiting for review" status...hopefully soon the app will be approved!

The app is still "waiting for review"...arggg! Keep your fingers crossed.

Apple just changed the app status to..."in review"...hopefully it gets approved!

Just realized that I can't "like" a post. Not sure if I can quote a post. But then I never quoted posts anyway.

Still Loving It!!

You are right, I did pay $2.99. I was thinking it was free. I love having all the forums I follow all in one app though, will be disappointed if CB is no supported on my Tapatalk!!

I was mistaken on how the new ChalkBucket app works...we will still be supporting Tapatalk also!

Is there a way to view the groups on the iOS versions without having to open it up in Safari? Otherwise I think it's great!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back