Chalkbucket Meet-Up?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

vagymmomma

Proud Parent
I don't know how many people are even going, but I was wondering if any meet up has been discussed. Unfortunately, we'll just be there for the Sunday session (Homecoming messed up the weekend getaway).

I will be at WAG 1,2 & 5 quals and at all finals. Just not sure I will have much time before or after for anything. I have family in town, or rather where I live. So will be up and down the highway like a yoyo.

I will be at WAG 1,2 & 5 quals and at all finals. Just not sure I will have much time before or after for anything. I have family in town, or rather where I live. So will be up and down the highway like a yoyo.
Bog - were you by any chance sitting in section 108 today (WAG subdiv 2)?

Reactions: sce
Update, got off work last minute on Friday so I'm going to be there through Sunday Morning! So I bought last minute tickets to the MAG Event Finals for FX, PH, & SR... look for the guy decked out in USA Gear, gotta live up to the stereotype!!! lololol

Going with DD and a number of teammates on Friday, and again Saturday with just DD. Not sure which one of us is more excited!! Also pretty stoked about how well our Canadian ladies are doing!!

Does anyone know if the USA subdivision will be aired in Canada tonight? Any website? Nothing showing on the USA youtube.

Does anyone know if the USA subdivision will be aired in Canada tonight? Any website? Nothing showing on the USA youtube.
Haven't been able to find anything live but you could watch podium training after the fact. Maybe the case for qualifying? It's not as much fun as being able to watch it live but perhaps better than nothing?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back