DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
For all of you that access ChalkBucket on a mobile device...please read the following...

iOS App Users (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc.)
  1. iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc.) Mobile App - This app is currently "up-to-date"...please update to the current version ASAP. This app is currently "out of date". I will get the update uploaded to the app store ASAP. I have to borrow a Mac computer in order to upload the update...then Apple needs to approve it...this could take a few weeks. In the mean time you can use #2 below.
  2. Tapatalk iOS FREE Version - Please use this FREE app until our app is updated. Our app is just a branded version of this app...so when our app gets updated it will be like this. It is different...takes a bit of time to get used to...but it is good. We do not recommend the PRO version of Tapatalk as we will be discontinuing support for Tapatalk once our app is updated. (Tapatalk is no longer supported...please use one of our mobile app or just visit us in your mobile browser as we are now fully responsive.)
Android App Users
  • Android Mobile App - The ChalkBucket for Android app is currently "up to date". Please let me know how it is working for you.
No App
  • ChalkBucket is now featuring a fully responsive design...this means you should be able to access the normal site in a modern mobile device without an app. The only place that may cause some issues is the social groups as this is a 3rd party add-on.

Last edited:
The new version of our FREE iOS app is now available in the Apple App Store. It is highly upgraded and very different. It takes a bit of time to get used to...but once you do...it's definitely better.

Now that both our iOS and Android apps are up to date...ChalkBucket will be discontinuing support of the regular Tapatalk app.

The new app will have ads. Members of the CB Booster Club will not see most of those ads. Also remember that the ads in spots D & E on our advertising page are not seen by Booster Club members either.

Support the site and see less ads by joining the CB Booster Club at the following link...

https://chalkbucket.com/account/upgrades

Last edited:
I was just coming to ask about the ads. :( they are so hard to navigate around, they keep scrolling my page while I try to read.

Are you using iOS or Android? Did you upgrade to the current version?

I just tested the ads in iPad, iPod Touch, and my old Android phone. The ads seem to be working fine as long as the app is updated to the current version. If the apps are not updated...they seem to jump in and out and scroll the page.

Have to say that I love the new app with the exception that I can't see my private groups.

The social groups are a 3rd party add-on so you can only see them in a browser as of now.... They should work in a mobile browser though...just not the app.

Both (iOS and Android) of our mobile apps have been upgraded again...please upgrade now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back